MTD works sustainably. When purchasing new products we think creatively about the production process and implement any changes. We always ask ourselves the question: “Are any sustainable alternatives available and what is their impact on the environment?”
Plastic bottles and waste have been a growing problem globally. Many countries and governmental institutions are starting to implement new rules and regulations to limit the use and create awareness. MTD is market leader in the field of sustainable water infrastructure for events.
Safe drinking is our top priority, which is why we would like to introduce Phil® to you. Did you know only 10% of the plastic bottles are recycled? The remaining 90% will end up at the landfill or pollute the event grounds. Thanks to Phil you contribute a clean environment and you ensure that visitors stay hydrated. Think before you drink!
Phil is available in various versions such as the Single Phil and Phil Station. Completely according to your design.
The use of temporary water systems is in itself sustainable, because the equipment can be rented from MTD rather than purchased by you. This allows for equipment to be reused and in this way nothing is left behind discarded or unused. We can, of course, also provide the required data for the ‘ Sustainable Events Barometer ‘ and we comply with the requirements relating to water. We encourage the use of tap water at events and also have taps in our range to achieve this purpose. Our relationships with stakeholders is also sustainable. We consistently build on the cooperation with all the various parties such as customers, staff, suppliers and government, making it possible for sustainable relationships to develop.